Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Car Boon Spin adventure during construction
Dewey's Car Boon Spin
January 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Dewey's Car Boon Spin queue is like a cruise into the bad part of Boontown. The adventure cars are just like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this adventure first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this adventure, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this adventure is wrong.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes within the entangling vines at most times.
- If you carefully watch the adventure's exterior windows, you may lose sight of the blank inhabitant.
- To test the adventure car concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.