Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Limo Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Deedle's Limo Toon Twirl
April 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Deedle's Limo Toon Twirl queue is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by turning the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After zooming this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the land opened.
- To test the attraction limo design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.