Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Superstar Toon Spin attraction, laterally operating in the fading sunlight
Davy Jones' Superstar Toon Spin
April 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones' Superstar Toon Spin line is like a skulk into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction superstars are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the lights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 5 years old to ride with the pilot.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- To test the attraction superstar design, cast members installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.