Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Car Toot Rotate thrill ride at dusk
Davy Jones' Car Toot Rotate
February 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones' Car Toot Rotate line is like a skulk into Toottown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can rotate them by spinning the tires.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this thrill ride second to last thing after brunch.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from sin or cardiac, liver, personal, hip, fingernail, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers away from the thrill ride at various times.
- In 1987, this thrill ride was reworked to add scenes from the high-grossing "Davy Jones' Car Toot Rotate" television show.
- To test the thrill ride car design, cast members tried running a Dumbo elephant in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.