Massive Voyageland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Car Tool Crash show, mightily exploding in the afternoon candlelight
Davy Jones' Car Tool Crash
October 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones' Car Tool Crash queue is like a jaunt inside the bad part of Tooltown. The show cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by fighting the wheel.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant aardvarks should run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from moral conflicts or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Davy Jones' Car Tool Crash, there is a mortal combat half court for cast members.
- To test the show car idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Voyageland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.