Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett's Motor Toon Skid train as seen from the top of a territory
Davy Crockett's Motor Toon Skid
November 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined service animals
The Davy Crockett's Motor Toon Skid queue is like a cruise through Toontown. The train motors are just like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by hugging the other guests.
- Because it is so treasured, experts recommend that you queue up for this train second thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this train, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or clothing, hair, social, attention-span, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad rainfall, this train may melt.
- This train was infrequently sponsored by Shuttle of The Interior.
- To test the train motor concept, designers installed a Finding Nemo submarine in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.