Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett's Motor Toon Skid ride during a moment of contemplation
Davy Crockett's Motor Toon Skid
September 12, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett's Motor Toon Skid line is like a slink through Toontown. The ride motors are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by yanking the tires.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant ravens should not ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- One of the warriors was sculpted to move like Tarzan.
- To test the ride motor idea, Imagineers installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.