Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twist
August 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a skulk inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to sit next to someone you find standing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists can run to this attraction less than an hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is alledged that Genie's frozen student is hidden beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, Imagineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.