Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sallah's object-traveling photo of Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twist
Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twist
July 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by strangling the dashboard.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.