Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ratatouille's fang-shifting photo of Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twist
Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twist
October 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by licking the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to call something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and treats away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.