Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foul view of Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's not covered in children
Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twirl
June 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a journey into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cog, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the dashboard.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, unexplained allergies, runny makeup, felony convictions, or heart, leg, attention-span, intestinal, ankle, or viral complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1984, this attraction was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be viewed as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.