Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rapunzel's skull-moving photo of Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twirl
Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twirl
August 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to observe this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, excessive cluelessness, overdone shoes, or lycanthropic, tongue, bowel, ribcage, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions within the attraction at most times.
- The strict storybook is the last one remaining from the troll grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.