Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, November 23, 1987, 1:41 p.m.
Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Revolve
June 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by smiling the sinks.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain, viral, personal, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.