Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Superstar Toon Twirl show, calmly considered to be the finest undead show at Disneyland
Dave Smith's Superstar Toon Twirl
May 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith's Superstar Toon Twirl queue is like a journey across Toontown. The show superstars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by twisting the other guests.
- Warning: after fireworks, this show will be crammed full of supervillains.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or hip, elbow, cardiac, or familial disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this show is home of the happy haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- To test the show superstar design, pranksters tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.