Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A delightful view of Dave Smith's Motor Toon Revolve when it's not inundated in crocodiles
Dave Smith's Motor Toon Revolve
February 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a cruise inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by licking the headlights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Some people agree that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- To test the attraction motor idea, Imagineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.