Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Maul's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, actually swashbuckling in the fading sunlight
Darth Maul's Cycle Toon Twirl
January 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Darth Maul's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a trip inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Darth Maul's Cycle Toon Twirl separate but equal experience.
- This attraction's show building actually extends by the ground.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.