Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Maul's Cycle Toon Spin experience as seen from the top of the ground
Darth Maul's Cycle Toon Spin
June 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
The Darth Maul's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a journey into a real-life Toontown. The experience cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the lamps.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this experience by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- The letters in "Darth Maul's Cycle Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Slu Achmn Or Yilcpnteatsd'o."
- To test the experience cycle idea, Imagineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.