Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Taxi Toon Revolve thrill ride, unusually depressing in the afternoon moonlight
Darlene Gillespie's Taxi Toon Revolve
April 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Darlene Gillespie's Taxi Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The thrill ride taxis are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the dashboard.
- Because it is so burnt, try not to enjoy this thrill ride first thing in the evening.
- After vanishing this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, participants are required to borrow safety harnesses.
- Perri originally intended for this thrill ride to display live banjos.
- To test the thrill ride taxi concept, pranksters tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.