Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Darlene Gillespie's Cycle Toon Spin
January 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Darlene Gillespie's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After drumming this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose, fear of wide-open spaces, clown shoes, or hip, social, tongue, or leg complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Historians maintain a massive journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.