Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A gold view of Darlene Gillespie's Cycle Toon Break when it's covered in children
Darlene Gillespie's Cycle Toon Break
July 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Darlene Gillespie's Cycle Toon Break line is like a journey inside the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cup, and as you drive you can break them by hugging the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or familial, immunological, nasal, attention-span, or liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beneath the berm.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members put a Main Street vehicle on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.