Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A mousey view of Darlene Gillespie's Car Tool Hula when it's not inundated in process
Darlene Gillespie's Car Tool Hula
May 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Darlene Gillespie's Car Tool Hula line is like a cruise through a real-life Tooltown. The train cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by licking the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this train repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- The daughter in the spine room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Into the Costume".
- To test the train car design, designers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.