Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during refurbishment
Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Revolve
October 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten thumbs up
The Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to maintain something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $250 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.