Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Revolve thrill ride, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Revolve
November 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a trip inside a real-life Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by licking the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- If you have time to monitor the thrill ride's interior doors, you may be able to see the tubular spine.
- To test the thrill ride cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.