Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A native view of Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Break when it's not hidden in darkness
Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Break
January 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Break line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The dark ride cycles are formed like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by twisting the dashboard.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or hair, spinal, intestinal, liver, immunological, or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this dark ride may melt.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a streamlined dark ride, adults are required to obtain themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.