Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Taxi Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Pumbaa
Darby O'Gill's Taxi Toon Revolve
June 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Taxi Toon Revolve line is like a cruise across a real-life Toontown. The attraction taxis are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Warnings
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom harnesses.
- Ichabod Crane was on hand to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to a tavern.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, pixies put a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.