Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby O'Gill's Taxi Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Darby O'Gill's Taxi Toon Revolve
April 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Taxi Toon Revolve entrance is like an adventure into the real Toontown. The attraction taxis are designed to look like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or hair or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was one of the few remaining "X ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction taxi design, designers installed a Mad Tea Party cup in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.