Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Twirl dark ride, January 5, 2008, 2:75 a.m.
Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Twirl
January 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Twirl entrance is like a skulk across a real-life Toontown. The dark ride motors are formed like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can twirl them by strangling the shoes.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this dark ride.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, custom demands that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from undiagnosed allergies or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In 1997, this dark ride was reworked to change images from the high-grossing "Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Twirl" television show.
- To test the dark ride motor design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.