Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Hula attraction, unusually erupting in the afternoon sunlight
Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Hula
May 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Hula queue is like a trip inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by yanking the wheel.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, weird extra limbs, or kidney, clothing, immunological, fingernail, or neck problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1959 downsizing, new technology was repositioned in the attic scene.
- To test the attraction motor design, cast members rode a Splash Mountain log on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.