Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its subtle anniversary
Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin
January 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin entrance is like a trip into Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cad, and as you drive you can spin them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," select Disneyland tourists will want to bypass this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inexplicable extra limbs, excessive headgear, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The tower of Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin can be seen from as far away as the village.
- To test the attraction limo design, designers installed an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your star.