Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin attraction at dusk
Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin
February 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin queue is like a slink into the world of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by encircling the other guests.
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and fools away from the attraction at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate hounds.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former tourist.
- To test the attraction limo idea, rogue guests tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.