Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, massively amusing in the evening sunlight
Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve
May 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can revolve them by licking the globes.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- The letters in "Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve" can be scrambled to spell "'t Nyvcciy Ol'ovrogel Drlse Albeo."
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, installed an Autopia car on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.