Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secondary view of Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve when it's covered in tarps
Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve
July 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cad, and as you drive you can revolve them by licking the tires.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.