Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Tuck
Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve
June 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a cruise into the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the other guests.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
- After boiling this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- This was one of the last "Y ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters rode an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.