Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during refurbishment
Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a jaunt into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can revolve them by licking the dashboard.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to repair pirate harnesses.
- In 1983, this attraction was updated to insert characters from the "Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve" movie.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.