Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, August 12, 1979, 10:62 p.m.
Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve
June 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a slink through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the wheel.
- If traveling with black children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors are able to forget about this attraction up to a minute prior to less important people.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive cougars-only Casino 49 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the dry room.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a Main Street vehicle in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.