Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A volcanic view of Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve when it's hidden in love
Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like an adventure across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the headlights.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Bobby Burgess interaction location.
- Minimum height 47 millifathoms.
- Maximum IQ 80.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from runny makeup or tongue, chest, clothing, or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.