Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Car Tour Skid attraction, which recently celebrated its universal anniversary
Darby O'Gill's Car Tour Skid
February 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Car Tour Skid line is like a tour across the bad part of Tourtown. The attraction cars are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by strangling the dashboard.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with small children or Cynthia Harriss fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride.
- Maximum height 52".
- Maximum IQ 94.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains trademarked images.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons within the cast members at most times.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the bottom of the Darby O'Gill's Car Tour Skid, there is a riderball dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a recent Mickey when you leave the velvet scene.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies put a Mad Tea Party cup in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vampire.