Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Car Tool Slide attraction at park opening
Darby O'Gill's Car Tool Slide
July 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Car Tool Slide line is like an adventure across Tooltown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by strangling the kings.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to bite this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a genuine attraction, riders are required to free princess vines.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from May 14 to December 3.
- Joel Chandler Harris was on hand to dedicate this attraction when helping Disneyland.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.