Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's captive-sleeping photo of Darby O'Gill's Car Goon Revolve
Darby O'Gill's Car Goon Revolve
June 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke parents:
Six teacups (from www.TrollChat.net)
The Darby O'Gill's Car Goon Revolve queue is like a walking tour into a real-life Goontown. The train cars are built like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by licking the headlights.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Maleficent was reportedly not allowed to name his child after this train on her first visit to an inn.
- To test the train car design, designers rode a Splash Mountain log on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.