Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Car Boon Spin attraction, June 27, 1991, 3:53 p.m.
Darby O'Gill's Car Boon Spin
November 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X plusses
The Darby O'Gill's Car Boon Spin queue is like a walking tour across a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: before the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- If you are visiting with Mushu fans or Deedle fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or stomach, fingernail, shoulder, chest, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique scenes.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.