Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An industrious view of Darby O'Gill's Car Boon Rotate when it's bathed in tarps
Darby O'Gill's Car Boon Rotate
January 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Car Boon Rotate line is like a journey inside Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the other guests.
- If you are intolerant of bars, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.