Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Twirl
April 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
X Mickeys (by Lobo)
The Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Twirl entrance is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction autos are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Doc Hudson originally intended for this attraction to have no live dioramas.
- To test the attraction auto design, engineers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.