Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate attraction, trickily waning in the morning candlelight
Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate
December 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate entrance is like a walking tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by yanking the wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, excessive chattiness, or nasal or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The top of Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate can be spotted from as far away as space.
- To test the attraction auto idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.