Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate attraction during a moment of contemplation
Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate
January 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate line is like a slink into the real Toontown. The attraction autos are formed like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by fighting the dashboard.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and mediate.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
- Minimum height 42".
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the area began construction.
- To test the attraction auto concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elf.