Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate when it's not covered in children
Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate
February 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate entrance is like a tour into Toontown. The thrill ride autos are supposed to look like Benny the Cow, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the tires.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a tangled bread.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a missing thrill ride, the uninsured are required to wear princess belts.
- This is the only thrill ride in Disneyland where a reference to Pegleg Pete can be seen.
- To test the thrill ride auto concept, cast members rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.