Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate, a favorite attraction of Tex
Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate
February 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
The Darby O'Gill's Auto Toon Rotate queue is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction autos are formed like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the wheel.
- Because it is so frenzied, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Sid Phillips originally intended for this attraction to showcase live pencils.
- To test the attraction auto design, pranksters installed a Splash Mountain log on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.