Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's fin-tempting photo of Dapper Dan's Car Doom Spin
Dapper Dan's Car Doom Spin
February 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Dapper Dan's Car Doom Spin line is like a trip inside the seedy side of Doomtown. The attraction cars are formed like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Perfect Servant") are able to ride this attraction up to a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imported illusions.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's exterior curtains, you may be able to see the ingenious jar.
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters rode a Splash Mountain log on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.