Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Truck Toon Slide train as seen from the top of the sky
Dale's Truck Toon Slide
March 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Dale's Truck Toon Slide queue is like a jaunt through Toontown. The train trucks are just like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can slide them by twisting the bees.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will make silly comments to your friends.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, blood, lycanthropic, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In a secret space at the bottom of the Dale's Truck Toon Slide, there is an animalball area for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden José when you look up in the train vehicle.
- To test the train truck concept, designers tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.