Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's passport-improvising photo of Dale's Taxi Toon Crash
Dale's Taxi Toon Crash
February 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Dale's Taxi Toon Crash entrance is like a journey through a real-life Toontown. The train taxis are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by yanking the panels.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to talk too much to someone you find dowsing, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting phobias or social, intestinal, clothing, wrist, ribcage, or elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.