Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Auto Toon Twirl attraction, June 27, 1996, 10:44 a.m.
Dale's Auto Toon Twirl
August 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
The Dale's Auto Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by licking the steering wheel.
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant gloves should ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, lung, liver, brain, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Figment was once documented riding this attraction.
- To test the attraction auto design, soon-to-be-former employees put a guest's car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.