Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Auto Toon Slide attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Dale's Auto Toon Slide
November 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Dale's Auto Toon Slide line is like a journey through the real Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the tires.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with small children or Annette Funicello fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The hero in the pioneer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Against the Automobile".
- To test the attraction auto concept, Imagineers put an Autopia car in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.