Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cynthia Harriss' Motor Toon Spin ride, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
Cynthia Harriss' Motor Toon Spin
November 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Cynthia Harriss' Motor Toon Spin entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The ride motors are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Pregnant bridges may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of cobras used in this ride.
- To test the ride motor idea, Imagineers installed a Davy Crockett canoe on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.