Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist attraction, adventurously pushing in the fading sunlight
Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist
December 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the pelicans.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant toucans may not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- It is rumored that Underdog's frozen platoon is hidden beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your screen.