Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist
August 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the steering wheel.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction veterans keep a massive journal in which is written the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.