Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist train during a moment of contemplation
Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist
July 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 22 minutes on foot)
The Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a cruise inside the seedy side of Toontown. The train cycles are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the wheel.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as a honey to ride.
- Maximum IQ 65.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inexplicable missing kidneys, punk haircuts, or liver, intestinal, knee, romantic, or hair complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- In 1995, this train was rethemed to add rooms from the "Cynthia Harriss' Cycle Toon Twist" documentary.
- To test the train cycle concept, engineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.