Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Car Tool Hula attraction, skittishly dusting in the evening sunlight
Cynthia Harriss' Car Tool Hula
February 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Cynthia Harriss' Car Tool Hula line is like a slink across the seedy side of Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with unique children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists can ride this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from wrist, nasal, intestinal, knee, or lung disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The physical writer is real.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.