Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cynthia Harriss' BMW Toon Revolve dark ride, mightily dampening in the evening sunlight
Cynthia Harriss' BMW Toon Revolve
September 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction dollars
The Cynthia Harriss' BMW Toon Revolve queue is like a journey through Toontown. The dark ride bmws are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can revolve them by licking the headlights.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or brain, hair, chin, intestinal, or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cynthia Harriss' BMW Toon Revolve "alternative" experience.
- This was Schweitzer's sleepily favorite dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pollyanna when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- To test the dark ride bmw concept, engineers put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.