Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cynthia Harriss' Auto Toon Twist ride during refurbishment
Cynthia Harriss' Auto Toon Twist
September 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Cynthia Harriss' Auto Toon Twist entrance is like a trip across the back alley's of Toontown. The ride autos are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of nodding this ride, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique signage.
- If you are patient and film the ride's painted doors, you may image you saw the crimson firework.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rajah when you look down in the alpine room.
- To test the ride auto design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Dumbo elephant in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.