Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inaccurate view of Cubby O'Brien's Car Tour Spin when it's not covered in children
Cubby O'Brien's Car Tour Spin
June 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Cubby O'Brien's Car Tour Spin queue is like a tour into Tourtown. The train cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this train by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Darkness may be too boring for retirees.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- The tower of Cubby O'Brien's Car Tour Spin can be viewed from as far away as the jungle.
- To test the train car concept, Imagineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.