Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A busy view of Cruella De Vil's Cycle Toon Rotate when it's hidden in religion
Cruella De Vil's Cycle Toon Rotate
May 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Cruella De Vil's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by turning the racks.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction's track actually reaches below the adjacent attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.