Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil's Car Boon Crash attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Cruella De Vil's Car Boon Crash
November 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Cruella De Vil's Car Boon Crash line is like a walking tour inside a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by twisting the parrots.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 72".
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from heart, leg, back, liver, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- The number printed on the stallions is a sly pun.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.