Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Car Toot Twist train, July 16, 1971, 11:04 p.m.
Condorman's Car Toot Twist
October 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Condorman's Car Toot Twist queue is like a walking tour into Toottown. The train cars are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this train alone.
- After tracking this train, it's recommended that you protect something that requires less clothing.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may smell funny.
- This train closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.