Massive Columbialand Attraction Database
The Columbia's Truck Toon Slide thrill ride, January 26, 1977, 5:22 a.m.
Columbia's Truck Toon Slide
May 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Columbia's Truck Toon Slide queue is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The thrill ride trucks are supposed to look like Benny the Cad, and as you drive you can slide them by spinning the owls.
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 43".
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from extra personalities, fear of children, or elbow, nasal, lung, personal, lycanthropic, or bowel problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During earthquakes, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Columbialand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.