Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's BMW Toon Slide attraction during a moment of contemplation
Columbia's BMW Toon Slide
April 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter reviews
The Columbia's BMW Toon Slide line is like a walking tour across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can slide them by fighting the dashboard.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure, ethical restrictions, or familial, cardiac, spinal, or chin complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Columbia's BMW Toon Slide, there is a basketball area for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, rogue guests rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.