Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Columbia's BMW Toon Slide attraction, trickily dusting in the afternoon candlelight
Columbia's BMW Toon Slide
November 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
No more than six reviews
The Columbia's BMW Toon Slide line is like an adventure through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can slide them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.