Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's Truck Toon Revolve adventure during refurbishment
Cogsworth's Truck Toon Revolve
September 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Cogsworth's Truck Toon Revolve line is like an adventure through Toontown. The adventure trucks are shaped like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can avoid this adventure.
- Special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- This adventure may have cost more than $396 trillion to refurbish.
- To test the adventure truck idea, rogue guests rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.