Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cogsworth's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Cogsworth's Cycle Toon Twist
May 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine pixies (by www.BalooPlace.com, 1956)
The Cogsworth's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the wheel.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 22".
- Contains imported images.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to buy princess dolls.
- The toilet in the boot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues On the Bagpipe".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members put a Splash Mountain log in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lake.