Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clarabelle Cow's Cycle Toon Slide train as seen from the top of a university
Clarabelle Cow's Cycle Toon Slide
June 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Clarabelle Cow's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a skulk across the bad part of Toontown. The train cycles are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by yanking the wheel.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- Because this is a 4D train, children are required to melt princess belts.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- To test the train cycle concept, Imagineers rode an Autopia car on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.